The Aurora Borealis, also known as the Northern Lights, is an optical meteorological phenomenon that occurs in the upper atmosphere above the Arctic Circle. It appears as bands of colored lights resulting from charged particles in solar winds that collide and react with gases in the thermosphere. The aurora borealis is a result of charged particles in solar winds colliding with gases in the upper atmosphere. The primary colors of the Aurora Borealis are luminous green, violet, and pink. It can be classified into five types according to size and brightness.
DesignScapes® decorative light inserts fit standard fluorescent light fixtures. The decorative inserts fit on top of the diffuser or light cover, making them easy to install or replace with a new design.
Proudly made in the U.S.A., they provide an easy, affordable way to brighten moods, enhance productivity and reduce stress in nearly any setting: waiting rooms, offices, hospitals, schools, dorms, daycares, libraries, salons, fitness centers – anywhere you find fluorescent light fixtures.
Can't find what you're looking for? Create your own custom DesignScapes®.
- Browse through vast catalog of designs or provide your own unique image using our custom DesignScape® service.
- Easy to install. Simply place the insert on top of the fluorescent fixture’s plastic cover, or “diffuser.” Please note: DesignScapes® inserts do not replace the hard plastic diffuser on the fixture.
- Printed with an eco-friendly water-based ink on a 5 mil lightweight, durable polyester film with UV inhibitors designed to prevent yellowing and retain rich, vibrant colors.
- DesignScapes® are not fire retardant but they are rated for reasonable high temperatures.
- Standard DesignScapes® fit most standard fluorescent fixture (2’ x 4’: 22 3/8” x 46 1/2”). Some DesignScapes® available a in 2' x 2'. Not all DesignScapes available in these sizes due to design limitations.
- Proudly Made in U.S.A.
- Since all DesignScapes® are made to order, they are not returnable.
- *These covers do not replace the hard cover diffuser. *